Galaxy evolution with MeerKAT
- Check out this blog post about my latest paper on the new discovery of giant radio galaxies!
- Topics: Giant radio galaxies, neutral hydrogen gas, MIGHTEE survey, LADUMA survey.
- This work was performed during my SARAO postdoctoral research position at the University of Cape Town (South Africa) 2018-present.
Mapping the radio sky with VLA
- Topics: Infrared-radio correlation, star forming galaxies, active galactic nuclei, VLA-COSMOS 3GHz Large Project, COSMOS survey, XXL survey.
- This work was performed during my postdoctoral research position at the University of Zagreb (Croatia). 2014-2018.
Gas in galaxies with Parkes
- Topics: Neutral hydrogen gas (HI), spectral stacking, cosmic HI mass density, galaxy evolution.
- This work was performed during my PhD at the University of Western Australia / International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (Australia) / University of Oxford (UK). 2009 – 2013.